Thursday, May 9, 2019

Still Alive

I am STILL alive, a little dead, but still alive....
Thursday 9th May, 2019. 12:12 PM


Its the 5th month in 2019. The past few years have been an up hill battle. Separation , lost, death, separation, lost, death, separation, lost...and death. But I am alive. The past years that I've been away from the blog, my least of difficulty was my illness. It was life. I am getting older...or am I old? Life is what we make it....chuckles...

I have always been different. Now being in my mid thirties , I realised that I did not make much positive headway in changing this side of me . I am still different, happily so though. It is because of my difference, I am able to attempt to live and cope. I cope very well. I don't appear to be sad and unhappy and frightened anymore... perhaps it's because I am not frightened and unhappy and sad anymore. I cope.  After separation , lost, death, separation, lost, death, separation, lost...and death. I was able to find some happiness. Met someone . Who for the most part understands me. Who loves me. I am happy. I am also afraid of being happy. I am afraid it will disappear.....

On the health front. I was put on medication. I have been on it for the part one year and two months. After 6 months, I was undetectable. I feel great. Healthier. Healthier....happier.  

Still alive...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reading your blog for the first time. It's very interesting. Makes me feel like starting a blog too lol.

TRISHA NELSON said...

I was diagnosed with HIV virus 4years ago,and I almost gave up on ever been cured because I have tried different medications of drugs and injections from different hospital to another, they always tell me the same thing, there is no cure for HIV/Aids all my effects to get cured was in vain. But i never give up and I started making my research on herbal remedy on HIV/Aids because I believed nature has the power to cure all diseases.on my research I came across a testimony on the internet from a lady called Michelle from USA, who testified on how she was cured of HIV virus from DR JAMES HERBAL MIXED MEDICINE. I doubted at first time because i have been to different hospitals and lot of reputable doctors told me there is no cure for HIV virus but I picked up interest and gave it a try to contacted Dr James on his email drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com I told him my problems and he asked how long I have been HIV positive and how old I am, and I told him, he said I should not be worried that he will prepare me with his powerful herbal mixed medicine that will cure me from HIV, so I decided to listen to him and he commenced his treatment. 2 days later he told me that his powerful herbal cure for HIV Virus has been sent to me through DHL which got to me in 4days time. I used the medicine morning and evening as he prescribed for me for 21 days. I was totally cured and free from HIV/AIDS exactly as Dr James told me. I'm now free from HIV virus thank you so much Dr JAMES HERBAL MIX Medicine.DR James herbal medicine is made of natural herbs, with no side effects, and easy to drink. If you have the same HIV VIRUS or any type of human illness,, Herpes,cancer, Ovarian Cancer, Pancreatic cancers, bladder cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, Glaucoma., Cataracts, Muscular degeneration, Cardiovascular disease, Autism, Lung disease. Enlarged prostate, Osteoporosis. Alzheimer's disease, psoriasis, Lupus,Dementia.kidney cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, skin cancer and skin cancer.testicular Cancer,Hepatitis B,infertility
Dr.James will help you,so contact him directly on his Email..drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com.

Jennifer Robert said...

I am here to appreciate Dr OGU for using his herbal medicine to cure my Herpes virus. Is about 2 years and 6 months now I have been living with this virus and it has been a serious problem to me, I was so confused cause i have been taking several drugs to be cured but all of my effort was in vain,one morning i was browsing through the internet then i saw several testimonies about Dr. OGU curing people from Herpes virus and immediately i contacted Dr. on his email: drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com , i told him about my troubles and he told me that i must be cured, he gave me some instructions and which i rightly followed. so he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me via DHL which i used for 2 weeks and i was cured everything was like a dream to me and my Herpes virus was totally gone, dr .OGU , God bless you and give you more power and ability for more cures.i don't know if there is any one out there suffering for herpes virus or any of these diseases.. DIABETES, CANCER,GENITAL AND SIMPLEX HERPES,LOW SPERMS COUNT,SYPHILIS, HIV/AIDS, FIBROID,COPD,MENINGITIS,HEPATITIS A,B [HBV] DISEASES .etc why don't you contact dr.Ogu today and be free from your diseases because he is very good and honest Doctor. contact him via email; drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com or text/call via: +1 (719) 629 0982