Thursday, July 30, 2009

Confusion - 9:16 Pm

One of the 'effects' of being positive and finding out i was positive is the deterioration in my state of mind, the deterioration of the stability of my mind. I always had it all together. i always knew how to bring it all together for me and those around me. I was your rock.

But a year later...and this rock becomes like dry sand, that blows away and disintegrates very easily. I feel like i am loosing my mind.My mind is not what i want it to be. You are probably reading this and not understanding a fuck. Me neither. If you see me, at least i looked well put together. very wholesome. But inside, there's a fire, not a physical fire, but a fire that burns me out. I am confused at the drastic change my once promising life has taken. Why cant i hate the person that gave this to me. Why cant i sleep at nite, why is my mind always running a mile ahead of me. Why ?.,.......

Madness !...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if you'll reach a medium with time though?
I just can't believe you'll feel like this even five years from now.
Life and perspective changes drastically all the time. Three years ago I wish I knew what I know now.